- Rob will explain his pricing structure and payment options during your introductory session, after he determines you are a good match to work together, so you can decide what best works for you
- Ex: You can pay as-you-go, or choose a pre-paid substantially discounted package option!
- Sessions are 60 minutes in duration
- While you can expect to notice powerful changes in your thought patterns and behaviors in as few as 3-6 sessions, the longer you work with Rob and the more effort you put into the process, the more comprehensive and sustainable your results will be.
Coaching should not be considered a quick fix but a long-term, permanent solution to any challenge you are facing.
- An Thorough Client Intake Form Evaluation which must be filled out prior to your consultation. After reviewing it, Rob will only decide if he can partner with you as a client if he feels confident that he can help you achieve your desired results.
- Rob offers phone sessions or webcam sessions via Skype. Skype is a software program that allows you to work with Rob over your computer with no charges. You will need to down load skype to use this software. Appointment times are valuable and irreplaceable, so we do have a cancellation policy. If you need to reschedule a session, please let us know 24 hours in advance to avoid being billed.
- We accept cash, checks and major credit cards through pay-pal
“Because the results of coaching lie within the actions and ultimately the work done by the client, it would impossible and unethical of me to guarantee results. However, I fully and completely guarantee my commitment, which means that I will give you all the strategies, tools and support you’ll need to be successful while holding your hand throughout the entire step-by-step process. If you’re ready to truly commit to the process and allow yourself to be coachable, then results are inevitable. If I truly feel that I won’t be able to help you succeed, I simply will not take you on as a client.” – Rob Imperato CEC CPC CRC SEICC ACC PCC
Your information, correspondence and private conversations will always remain confidential and safely guarded.